We are on a mission to help American homeowners achieve financial security and build wealth through their home by providing innovative solutions. EasyKnock has created an entirely new category of loan-alternatives that is disrupting the rigid way lenders work and can help millions of people by converting their home equity. A New York City-based company founded in 2016, EasyKnock offers personalized financial solutions for homeowners in various circumstances. We eliminate the hassle of dealing with banks, lenders, and moving by bringing our customers a loan-alternative program through the use of sale-leaseback programs.
We are looking for compassionate people who find joy in connecting others with creative solutions to convert the value of their home. If you have a growth mindset, find absolute thrill in building a new business and excel in a dynamic work culture, we want to talk to you.
About the Team
The EasyKnock Business Development team identifies and establishes new partnerships and channels of revenue across multiple verticals to grow revenue. We are both strategic and execution-oriented and work cross-functionally across marketing, transactions, product, engineering, legal, and sales. We already have partnerships with huge national lenders, residential brokerages, and asset managers and we’re just getting started - come join us!
About the Role
EasyKnock is seeking a driven, passionate, and client-centric Business Development Manager to focus on business development efforts within the mortgage lender channel. You will help drive EasyKnock’s rapid growth by identifying and collaborating closely with potential lender partners and affiliates to establish partnerships and drive deal flow. We are looking for a senior team member with the ability to iterate quickly in a changing market with a proven track record of hunting, structuring, negotiating and closing partnerships, and owning their vertical go-to-market strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Articulate EasyKnock’s value proposition to new and existing national mortgage lender partners
- Successfully navigate target companies to prospect, close, and manage partnerships
- Optimize current partnerships to drive revenue growth
- Over time, build out, hire, and train a growing team
- 7+ years relevant experience interacting with or in-house at a mortgage lender or working with mortgage lenders in a business development capacity
- Deep knowledge of the mortgage landscape and existing relationships within the industry
- Previous business development experience growing revenue in the home financing space
- A deep interest in real estate, technology, and partnerships
- Strong attention to detail while simultaneously focused on the big picture
- Able to work autonomously and pivot quickly when necessary
- Experience using Salesforce
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to execute in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to use data to tell a story to drive decision making
- Experience juggling a pipeline of new and existing client relationships
- Strong desire to work within a collaborative environment that embraces a “speak up” culture
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competitive base + discretionary salary
- Full benefits plus generous PTO
- Option to work remotely
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company in the financial technology industry
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are bright, creative, talented, and passionate
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.