bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics brings together the brightest minds in supply chain to provide data-driven consulting, managed analytics, and market intelligence services to some of the best-known companies in the world. Using a combination of innovative and proven methods, our employees deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes across all major supply chain functions – from strategy and planning to packaging and distribution. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
As a Manager/Sr. Manager in the Supply Chain Design practice at Chainalytics, you join a team that helps craft supply chain strategies for the world's largest and most dynamic firms. You will work in small teams of analytical thinkers and supply chain experts with a passion for problem solving. As part of a rapidly growing global firm, you will have opportunities to contribute, gain experience, learn, grow and advance in a stimulating small company environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Primary responsibility will be to lead, manage, and deliver analysis-driven, actionable supply chain design projects.
- Design and deliver successful consulting engagements
- Lead and manage project teams and their activities
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, manage client expectations
- Efficiently manage project requirements, resources, timelines and budgets
- Communicate well: within the core project team, with key stakeholders, and with senior supply chain executives
- Deliver project results; plan and lead major client presentations
- Identify and communicate issues that may impact project scope, schedule, budget or quality
- Design modeling approaches to answer strategic business questions
- Use supply chain knowledge to identify business improvement opportunities, frame issues, structure problems, and create solution approaches
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics' analysis tools and techniques
- Instruct and mentor junior consultants/analysts in techniques and methodology
Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a leading institution in engineering, operations research, supply chain management or related major (Master's degree preferred).
- Show a minimum of 6 years experience in the supply chain industry, preferably working with quantitative tools and methodology in analyzing supply chain decisions (specific experience in consulting is a significant advantage)
- Demonstrate a track record of leading and delivering on supply chain projects (focus on Supply Chain Design is preferred)
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background, including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques.
- Have the skills and experience to understand client requirements, manage client expectations, use quantitative methodologies, and execute on delivery plans
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills with a strong working knowledge of data manipulation tools such as MS Access, Excel, and Tableau.
- Possess excellent client communication and management skills and experience
- Possess the leadership and mentorship skills to help develop junior consultants and analysts
Required tool experience: Experience working with Supply Chain Design tools is required
(e.g. LLamasoft Guru, JDA/i2 Supply Chain Strategist, IBM/ILOG/LogicTools LogicNet+)
Required skills/roles for Managers & Sr. Managers at Chainalytics include:
- Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
- Leader: Significant experience leading teams and track record of consistently delivering valuable projects
- Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end solutions, working through the many obstacles along the way
- Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
- Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
Work Locations: Atlanta, Minneapolis or Remote
Additional Information: The salary for this position will be commensurate with your experience and include an attractive bonus package and benefits. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Applicants only, recruiters/placement services please do not call, email or contact us.