nft now is building the premiere source for NFT related news, commentary and analysis. We're at the brink of a seismic shift in how creators and their communities engage, and our mission is to empower the creators of culture by amplifying the stories and perspectives spearheading this movement.
Our staff writer will play a pivotal role in defining our editorial voice and uplifting the most important stories and perspectives at the intersection of NFTs, art and culture. This person will be an experienced writer with an ability to write engaging and authoritative content. They will also play a role in developing content ideas and executing upon our overarching editorial content strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Writing multiple digital editorial posts per day
- Pitching content ideas and copy creation for lists, franchises, tent poles and campaigns
- Following best practices for SEO and social optimization
- 1-3 years of experience
- Interested in NFTs and familiar with the market
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Journalism
- Fluent in Wordpress and web optimization, etc.
- Knowledgeable in AP Style
- Strong writing/journalistic/fact-checking abilities
- Highly organized, driven and comfortable turning out a great deal of work
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and prioritize deadlines
More About nft now:
nft now is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.