Cyara is the world’s leading Automated CX Assurance Platform provider, enabling leading brands across the globe to build better customer experiences faster. Through automated testing and monitoring, Cyara accelerates the delivery of flawless customer journeys across digital and voice channels while reducing the risk of customer-facing defects. Everyday the most recognizable brands, including Airbnb, Tesla, Google and NAB trust Cyara to deliver customer smiles at scale. Our promise is Customer Smiles. Delivered at Scale, and as a member of Cyara’s team, you’ll be given the opportunity to bring that mission to fruition alongside our amazing community of fun-loving forward thinkers. Interested to find out more about us? Check out: www.cyara.com
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will lead the product marketing function and own product positioning and content for Cyara’s suite of Automated CX Assurance products, including sales assets, sales enablement, blogs, presentations, webinars, competitive materials and more.
- Work closely with Product Management on product strategy, pricing and packaging and positioning by representing the needs of our buyers, as well as market dynamics. Collaborate closely on analyst relationships, competitive analysis, product positioning and launches.
- Market & competitive intelligence
- Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, where they get information, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand alternatives, and how our competition is positioned.
- Analyst Relations – Support analyst relations initiatives. Monitor publications from key analysts. Direct analyst engagement including inquiries, briefings and responses to analyst research.
- Positioning -- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Launches -- Plan the launches of net-new products, services and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Go-to-Market Strategy -- Develop go-to-market strategy, and work with cross-functional teams to execute high-impact fully-integrated programs that drive pipeline growth, market leadership and awareness
- In conjunction with other marketing team members, define key activities to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Enablement -- Enable the Sales, Channels, Customer Success and Marketing teams on buyer personas and product positioning to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
- Develop sales enablement materials, such as solution presentations, what’s new FAQs, battle-cards, objection handling, telesales guides, etc.
- Identify and promote unique use cases that demonstrate how technology innovation leads to business value.
- Provide ad hoc content support to sales as needed, especially for large opportunities.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the product suite, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Create content including solution datasheets, presentations, white papers, infographics demos, blogs, webcasts, Web content, product videos, and high-level demos.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong marketing and project management skills and a willingness and flexibility to pitch in where needed for overall team success
- Excellent storyteller with the ability to translate sophisticated and complex technical features into clear, compelling, and memorable stories of end-customer value by audience type.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken
- Proven business and analytical skills to understand buyer and market, and develop and execute go-to-market plans.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills
- Marketing experience in enterprise software
- Familiarity with the Contact Center or Customer Experience technology markets a plus.
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- The position is remote or based in the Redwood City, CA headquarter office
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA desirable.
- Training in Pragmatic Marketing Framework desirable.
Why you should join us?
At Cyara you’ll work with a group of people who share common goals, are driven by a similar passion, and value the expertise of their peers. Cyara Solutions are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. At Cyara we appreciate and welcome the fact that our culture is living and growing as we continue to evolve over time. With this opportunity comes the chance to enjoy a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and a work culture that's results-oriented, fast-paced and focused on continuous improvement, whilst maintaining a family first, team oriented, and ever positive atmosphere. Cyara cares for its own - you’ll feel that on your first day - and you'll get the chance to work for a global, growing company, and an all-inclusive team of innovators. We credit our amazing growth and success to the fact that we’ve built our business on four essential values that we live and breathe every day:
- Customer Obsession
Interested? Know someone who might be? Apply online now.
Agencies: Thanks but we’ve got this one! Please, no phone calls or emails to any employees of Cyara outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Cyara’s policy is to only accept resumes from Agencies via the Cyara Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Cyara Talent Acquisition team before submitting any CV's. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Cyara and, in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.