Purpose of Position: Responsible for the processing of 203k, Homestyle, Construction to
Permanent (CTP) Product, Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA and Jumbo loans as in accordance
with all company, investor, and insurer guidelines.
Accountabilities and Job Activities:
• Enter all data on new loans as received into the computer system as needed for initial
submission through the appropriate LOS.
• Print and mail initial application disclosures to customer, as required, for new loans.
• Maintain an open line of communication with the borrowers, loan originator, underwriter,
realtor, builder, contractors and consultants, throughout the entire process assisting each
as needed. Monitor all incoming mail and documents for verification information on data
used to obtain any loan approval. Log all incoming data into the LOS for tracking
• Register loans and obtain FHA and VA I.D. numbers/Case numbers, as applicable.
Order credit report services and private mortgage insurance from Company approved
service providers, as required, by the loan approval. Run all AUS systems on loans in
process such as DU, LP and GUS.
• Order, obtain, review, and approve any required appraisal documentation from a
Company approved appraiser, as required by Company or investor guidelines for the
product under which the loan was originated/approved.
• Prepare all loans approved for closing by collecting/obtaining all
information/documentation required to clear any underwriting approval conditions. Also
obtain any clear/satisfactory certifications required by the loan approval, property type,
investor/insurer guidelines and/or appraisal. Notify Closing Department of all loans
scheduled to close and supply them with the file at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled
date. When loans are scheduled for closing, responsible for delivering a completed
package to Closing Department to ensure approved credit package has the appropriate
• High school Diploma or equivalent.
• At least 3 years experience in processing FHA, VA, USDA and Jumbo.
• At least 2 years experience in processing 203k or CTP loans.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Work Environment/Physical Demands: Will have to spend long hours sitting and using office
equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain.