Voiceflow is looking for Product Manager to help us build the tools that enable our users to design, prototype and launch interactive conversations. Voiceflow makes it easy for creators to build power conversations on any interface - Alexa, Google Assistant, Chatbots, IVR systems.
We are currently a seed-stage company backed by True Ventures, Amazon, Google, CEOs of Webflow, Invision, Producthunt, and more. The team is comprised of 30 people working fully remote, around the world.
This role will lead work on our Creator platform, which is focussed on the design, prototyping and management of conversational experiences. Our platform supports designers and product teams collaborating through the entire workflow, from ideation through launch.
From long-term strategy to the day-to-day execution, you will work directly with our product leadership, engineering, sales, growth, and design teams to bring these features to market.
Strategy and Roadmap - For your product area, support strategic planning on a quarterly basis, manage the roadmap, and re-prioritize work on an ongoing basis
Project Scoping - Collect feedback from customers, assess our product data, and conduct any research necessary to determine the scope and requirements for projects
Solution Design - Work closely with our Design and Engineering teams to define the best functional and user experience for each feature
Planning and Management - Lead all the sprint rituals with your team for your product area - backlog grooming, sprint refinement, sprint planning, daily standup, etc.
Product Documentation - Create the customer-facing documentation, tutorials and demos need as part of our product marketing on each release
Analyze the Data - Track and measure the product metrics for the Creator platform to understand adoption, pain points, and opportunities for iteration
Customer Engagement - Actively engage with our users and their work to understand their use cases, expectations and pain points when using our platform
- Experience building and delivering creator-focused tooling for designers and developers is a big plus
- You have 2+ years working as a Product/Program/Project Manager or comparable role
- You have an active interest in building, designing or using conversational products
- You can communicate with both a technical and non-technical audience in your writing and in meetings
- You are interested in working with the product, design and engineering teams to improve our product development process
- You make decisions by collecting as much information as possible - qualitative, quantitative, and feedback from your team and customers
- You are able to prioritize projects and say 'no' to things that are not a priority, in order to create focus for our team and our business
- You're a nice person - this just makes working together so much more enjoyable!