They say you can't change the world. Well, they were wrong . . . we actually are.
If you're a traffic managing, FB ad-running, data analyzing, campaign optimization ninja and you've been wanting to work with an A+ team of incredible entrepreneurs to leverage your expert-level traffic acquisition and digital marketing skills to make a real difference in the world. . . this may be the dream position for you. NOTE: if you do not have FB ad management experience DO NOT APPLY :)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with solid FB traffic acquisition experience to join our Digital Marketing team. As a Facebook Ads Specialist, you will be working with the Director of Digital Marketing and you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing our traffic acquisition strategies with the main goal to improve the quality and costs of lead and customer acquisition for our online marketing funnels and campaigns. You have an excellent knowledge of Facebook/Instagram advertising as well as additional expertise or familiarity with Google/Youtube advertising is a huge plus. You're skilled at both cold traffic acquisition as well as retargeting and nurturing campaigns. You also have a passion and a knack for suggesting new creative angles and have an eye and an ear for good copy and design (but won't be needing to create either.)
David Bayer Businesses is the #1 fastest growing company in the personal and business development space. We are #171 on the Inc 500. We're currently spending over $1MM a year on our traffic acquisition strategy on Facebook. If you're one of the most highly skilled digital marketers you know - read on!
What you'll be doing:
- Build, implement and execute the traffic acquisition strategy across various platforms, with a primary focus on Facebook/IG and a secondary focus on Google/Youtube, to drive high-quality leads to various opt-ins, webinars, sales pages, and content.
- Execute and achieve established key KPIs and metrics and monitor campaigns to ensure ongoing performance.
- Setup pixels and tracking across all of the David Bayer assets (i.e. website, blogs, podcast pages) for retargeting campaigns.
- Ensure that all analytics platforms (i.e. Google analytics) necessary for effective tracking and reporting are configured properly.
- Track, measure and analyze engagement, conversions, and other key activity metrics to optimize campaigns.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to identify new creative concepts to test against proven audiences.
- Monitor organic/SEO, web traffic metrics, and engagement on the DavidBayer.com website.
- Conduct SEO and keyword related research to inform content creation for the website and social media channels.
- Conduct competitive research and provide that research to the Director of Digital Marketing highlighting what competitors are doing in our space in terms of ad creative and ad concepts
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a traffic manager or digital marketing specialist.
- Experience managing an ad budget of at least $250,000+ monthly across various traffic channels is preferred.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Extensive experience managing Facebook ad spend at scale across multiple campaigns and adjusting the budget to meet campaign goals is a plus. Experience in optimizing campaigns for higher ROI is essential.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills, and experience in tracking relevant metrics
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and Google Analytics
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, Marketing, or similar relevant field
You could be our star candidate if:
- You think strategically and work collaboratively with a team.
- You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the heavy lifting while thinking strategically to drive the business forward.
- You thrive in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- You are self-driven. We work remotely. No one will breathe down your neck. If that is required, this isn't the gig for you.
- Fast but detail-oriented.
- Highly organized.
- Team player and strong communicator.
- You can multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment with limited supervision.
- Again, no ego. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just awesome folks who are on a mission to transform the world one mindset at a time.
A little about us
Like any awesome company, we offer great compensation, paid time off, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability), and other fun perks like:
- you get to work from home
- we have fun company gatherings
- you gain access to our programs
- other fun stuff as we think of it
We are an inspired team, grateful that we get to do this for a living. We aim to do everything with world-class excellence. We work hard. We play hard. We hire passionate people who don't have to be micromanaged. We set clear expectations and communicate clearly. We are honest and respectful. We are a team. We are changing the world one mindset at a time.