At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That's where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It's the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you're motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
We are happy to invite you to work with us in our office in Hamburg or permanently remote from any location where you are permitted to work from. Wherever your working location of choice will be, we will make sure you get proper onboarding (virtual or in person) and that you are fully equipped to become part of the team from day one.
We will support you in case you would like to relocate to Germany
As a Program Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders to plan, communicate, measure and execute on the highest value initiatives on our strategic roadmap, ongoing operational programs and ad-hoc opportunities for strategic growth.
- To plan and execute on multiple cross-functional projects and work streams across technical and non-technical initiatives (e.g. Geographic Expansion, Product Development, Partnership).
- To define, measure and track KPIs related to projects and be able to communicate trends, identify root causes and define appropriate actions.
- To lead and own communication to internal and external stakeholders on plans, progress and problems of key initiatives and programs.
- To take a lead role in organising and facilitating strategic planning exercises on a Quarterly, Half & Annual basis.
- To collaborate and work closely across Jimdo's Tech Organization (i.e product managers, engineering managers, data analysts and designers) throughout the discovery, planning, design and development process to translate concepts into reality.
- To partner across Jimdo (Leadership, Learning & Development, etc) to build company-wide best practices around project planning, management, organisation and communication.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a high-tech organisation, with 4+ years' related experience focused on project or program management, strategy and operations or product development.
- Strong ability to apply consistency and best practices through program initiation, planning, execution, and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking.
- Lean and flexible approach to work and communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels in a remote, asynchronous environment.
- Experience with process design and ability to work with cross-functional resources to identify and correct process gaps and inefficiencies.
- Ability to articulate findings in clear language suitable for non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving, stakeholder management, conflict resolution management, and time management skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and on projects alone (or with a small group).
- Willingness to operate in an environment filled with ambiguity, testing/experimentation and change.
Fareed will be happy to receive your application in English.
Jimdo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don't discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We're a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.