CloserIQ is an industry leader in sales and engineering recruiting for high growth tech companies. Since 2014, we have served 500+ global employers and leading venture funds.
Our proprietary technology has helped us consistently deliver a world-class experience to employers and candidates.
In this role, you will be the central hub of our HR delivery and operations across the entire organization while reporting to our VP of Operations & Strategy. You will be the owner of several key processes in our employee lifecycle and work across departments to help us scale with our growth.
- Manage our HR stack and ensure we have accurate and real time people data in Justworks, Charthop, and other places of record
- Quarterbacking processes related to people movement: new hires, role change, promotions, terminations
- Supporting our full cycle internal recruiting as needed (at times rolling up your sleeves or helping with coordination and feedback)
- Onboarding new employees: ordering hardware, recording new hire videos, checking I-9s, creating new SaaS accounts
- Employee offboarding: exit interviews, equipment return, IT shutdown (email, CRM, etc.), commission reconciliation, employee obligation reminder
- Keeping our employee handbook up to date and ensuring we are compliant and aware of state and local labor laws and regulations
- Support all aspects of benefits administration
Demonstrated preference and ability to work remotely on east coast hours
2-5 years of experience as an HR professional
Experience building an HR function remotely
Experience managing a PEO relationship
You’ve dealt with the unique challenges of a professional services company
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
CloserIQ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.