OpenClassrooms is a company with a mission that has set itself the ambition of making education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We bring together a community of over 2 million students passionate about tech topics. As such, we are now the first online school in Europe and Africa and offer 100% online diplomas recognized by the State.
We are very proud to have been certified B Corp (an international label that distinguishes impact companies) and to have joined the French “ Great Place to Work ” ranking in April. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second year in a row.
Very recently, we announced a new fundraising round of $ 80 million. This will allow us to invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible around the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the prompt and accurate collections and cash allocation of all the services invoiced by the company (BtoC, BtoB and BtoG invoicing channels), in France as well as internationally (US and UK)
- Closely follow documented processes for all clients and ensure that transaction fees are collected and allocated in a timely manner
- Review payment and contracts Terms and Conditions
- Manage and resolve invoice queries and proactively chase disputes internally.
- Provide reports and records of aged debt, cash allocation updates.
- Participate to the Billing function and ensure the prompt communication between clients and departments
- Work closely with the Accounting function for accounts receivable management
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Operations function to ensure Terms and Conditions are complied
- You have excellent data entry skills and an eye for detail
- You have strong investigative skills
- You have a systems and process lead approach
- You have extended experience in SalesForce & So Facto a leading advantage
- You have great English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
- At least 4-year experience in a similar role
This position is a 9-months fixed term contract
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!