Nomadix provides the visitor-based network solution that hotels have relied on for over 20 years and now offers casting, pbx, and guest app solutions, touchless and voice-activated technology and more. Nomadix also offers a comprehensive suite of managed Wi-Fi solutions for multi-dwelling unit (MDU) space.
The Sr. Product Manager will provide end-to-end product management of Nomadix assigned products. This role will champion, advocate and own the direction, roadmap and life cycle of this product line. The Sr. Product Manager position reports to the Director of Product Management.
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for, owns, and develops the associated product roadmap. The Sr. Product Manager is the key interface between product marketing and other business stakeholders, gathers and receives market requirements or other business requirements and then develops detailed product requirements documents and functional specifications in support of these requirements. This includes managing ongoing requests for feature enhancements and upgrades. The Sr. Product Manager will also perform business case analysis for business decision support purposes. Additionally, the Sr. Product Manager also assists with customer presentations as well as provides input into product marketing materials.
For the purpose of gaining input to the product roadmap, the Sr. Product Manager may coordinate with senior marketing staff and major account managers as well as externally with senior technology stakeholders. Frequent liaison with sales channel partners will be required.
The Sr. Product Manager will also lead the internal product planning, design, development and implementation team for the purpose of product development and implementation.
The Sr. Product Manager will be the key product sponsor within the company for the Nomadix assigned products. Specific duties include:
- Define and manage the product roadmap. Gather new product or enhancement requirements from stakeholders including marketing, major account management and distributors. Manage the collection and prioritization of all product and system feature enhancements and changes and decide next release features. Champion and advocate new product initiatives and product enhancements. Assist with business case development in support of product and development activities.
- Produce product requirements documentation and functional specifications with prioritized features. Create detailed and accurate definitions and descriptions of features and capabilities for assessment by product architecture and product development to estimate development resource requirements.
- Project manage product launches by managing the process from product definition to launch to service transition and operations.
- Develop product quality measurements and metrics. Collaboratively monitor product performance and product quality. Review product quality measurements and recommend actions and incorporate them into the product roadmap as appropriate.
- Collaborate on development of go to marketing strategies. Assist with the ongoing production of up to date product literature and documentation for the product. Provide content and support for sales presentations and product descriptions
- Develop product pricing collaboratively with management and sales. Review and manage product margins and profitability including managing product pricing, product costing, and margins.
- Represent company in trade associations. Assist with product demonstrations as required.
- Coordinate with vendors, as appropriate, which may include contracts, third-party integrations and OEM relationship management. Assist with development of new business alliance partnerships.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the hospitality technology industry in SaaS, internet, hardware and software products, and have a track record of launching products in the marketplace.
- Must have at least a BA degree; MBA would be a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach with positive, collaborative attitude
- Self starter with ability to work independently and productively in a remote environment
- Based in North America or western Europe; must work in a time zone where several hours of daily overlap is sustainable
What We Offer:
- Depending on location, either a full-time contract or employment position
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options