OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest), and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
We have recently announced a new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
After a serie-C of fundraising, our company is ready to spread its wings widely on international markets. To support our growth, we’ll need to find high volumes of qualitative profiles to mentor our students and bring them to success.
This position will be in charge of rolling out our Mentors acquisition strategy in the US, Asia and Europe.
- Identify the best sourcing opportunities of qualitative profiles, at the lowest price, on your markets (US, UK, Asia);
- Define, and continuously optimize, your recruitment process to meet business requirements;
- Entirely manage your path’s recruitment pipelines: candidacies screening, communication with candidates (emails + webinars), documents checking, contract set up and signing, onboarding;
- Work hand in hand with the Mentorship Operations team to closely monitor the quality and performance of candidates you have recruited;
- Build and manage your very own reporting to follow up on your results and adjust your efforts accordingly;
- Define, implement and optimize a brand new talent pools’ strategy.
This position reports to the Director of Mentorship Acquisition & Engagement and the VP Mentorship.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have experience sourcing leads on US, UK and Asian markets through online activations (paid and unpaid);
- You have experience working with recruitment tools and technologies (ATS, CRM)
- You have a data mindset: your decisions are significantly driven by data, analysis and results;
- You love structure and organisation: you are used - and like - to lead and manage complex projects
- You have excellent oral and writing skills;
- You have successful experience in implementing and managing talent pools;
- You are an English native with excellent communication skills in French (writing and oral)
TO SUCCEED IN THIS POSITION, YOU SHOULD DEMONSTRATE:
- Autonomy and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility;
- Creativity and problem-solving: you are continuously looking for solutions and scalable alternatives to test and improve;
- Fast-paced environment: you are ready to roll up your sleeves to work in a fast-growing, fast-changing environment. Chaos is stimulating you;
- Collaborative: you like to work with a great variety of teams and people.
- Minimum 5 years as a Recruiter in a start-up / scale-up universe;
- Experience sourcing and managing high volumes of contractors/freelancers would be a significant plus
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
First, you will have an introductory call with a member of the HR Team.
Then we plan face to face interviews with :
- The team manager
- The VP Mentorship
- Members of the team
- Member of cross teams
In the meantime, you will also be asked to do a Business Case.
At the end of the process, we will also ask for professional references.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!