Make work for good causes at Anedot.
If you are...
- a self-motivated problem solver in Louisiana, Texas, California, Washington (state), Maryland, Ohio, or Florida
and you enjoy...
- financial analysis
- working from home
- (or have an interest in) serving campaigns, churches, ministries, nonprofits, and schools
then keep reading.
- Operations (Accounting & Reporting, Service, Accounts, People)
- Growth (Marketing, Success, Special Projects)
- Product (Service & Integrations, DevOps & Financial Payment Ops, Features & Projects, Core UI & Components)
The Financial Risk Manager is supervised by the Director of Accounting and Reporting and the Vice President.
- Review financial risk of select new customers
- BSA/AML compliance
- Chargeback response, review, and compliance
- A/R management
- Fraud monitoring
- Vendor risk management
- Develop or revise policies and procedures as needed
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably at a small bank or credit union
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Annual Check-In
- Periodic informal feedback and review of work
Company Values: See our careers page for more information.
- Base salary for this role is approximately $75,000
- Full-time, non-exempt
- Permanently remote
- At-will employment