What we are looking for?
A resilient, self-starter marketer with a mentality of testing and improving execution in a startup environment.
We want someone who is excited to create awareness and generate demand about how we participate in the conversation around healthcare innovation.
To do this effectively you will have a passion for the delivery of outstanding healthcare and affinity with our mission: To work on technology that can have an impact on the future of healthcare delivery in the UK.
- Develop and maintain consistent, high-quality marketing material and digital media for the Company including the website, product collateral, branded materials, and case studies
- Develop new strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and to generate sales opportunities
- Measure the impact of various initiatives with the objective of scaling up successful strategies
- Working with key members of the team to produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Be able and willing to work with a variety of media (written - short & medium form, video, audio)
- Join conversations with strategic partners and lead joint marketing campaigns
- Help provide direction to more junior members of the marketing team
We want you to channel your skills and curiosity to determine what our audience wants and needs, and in order for you to build a lot of careful strategies crafted around that analysis you will need to have;
- Outstanding communication skills ( verbal and written)
- An analytical thinking approach
- A strong interest in technology
- Ideally, be from a HealthTech background
- A sense of aesthetics and a strong sense of empathy for the customer
- Previous experience in building internal and external relationships as well as a sense of creativity to find ways to establish relationships
- A top-class Degree in Marketing.
Culture & Benefits
Salary: £45,000 upwards depending on experience, options, and a generous benefits package on our personalised platform including;
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental health support with TogetherAll
- In house career coaching % Optional BUPA
- GP access through Doctorline
- Car Salary Sacrifice (after 6 months)
**At this time, we're only considering candidates who are (or will be) based in the United Kingdom.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, our office is open in Derby on flexi-time. Everyone on the team is working from home and coming in on an optional basis. We also have a London Co-Working space in Holborn where the ‘Southern' remote team can work and meet monthly. When there's not a pandemic going on, most of our team split their week between our Derby / London office and working remotely, while some work fully remote. For this position, we're looking for someone to work remotely but also be happy to work from the London / Derby office once a month.
We're big on being a flexible workplace and approach. Day-to-day we have core hours and allow you to decide how you work around that. Work-Life balance is key to us, so we understand that sometimes you might need to step out for an appointment now and again, or something else, it's no problem. We consider the statutory 25 days of holiday a year to be a starting point and therefore we give you an extra day off on your birthday as well as bank and public holidays.
Alertive helps healthcare and emergency response workers to focus their limited time by highlighting critical communications, cases, patient developments and changes in available clinical information. Developed in partnership with our NHS Trust customers, Alertive is the ultimate communication application, helping clinicians deliver better & faster patient outcomes.
In short, we are placing user-friendly technology in the hands of front-line workers, saving them time and improving their ability to be effective.
We are looking for people who are as passionate about making this happen as we are.
Our values are; Clear communication because it is essential to be understood. Humility and willingness to listen & learn leads to respectful relationships. Diversity of strengths, ideas, and backgrounds. Resilience leads to achieving what is worthwhile. Innovation partners mean we move forward together.
How we hire
- 20-minute call with Rachel, our People Person.
- Video call with Kevin, our CSO.
- Assessments online
- Group meet with Kevin and Rachel
The whole process usually takes about 3-4 weeks from end to end, and we try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate the timings that will work for you. All stages are online via Zoom and as you progress through the stages, Rachel will share feedback.
Thank you for your application and for taking the first step towards joining our team
Check out life at Alertive and our up-to-date news on our page. LinkedIn.
We believe diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and skills make a better company. We're keen to recruit people from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race, or religion.
Alertive collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.