is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to support our small but growing commercial teams (primarily Marketing and Support but also Sales). You’ll serve as the operations partner to senior leadership, managers, and the team. This role is critical to enabling DeepL to scale global revenue across our self-service engine and assisted sales motions. As an early member of the team, this is a unique opportunity to define commercial operations processes from the ground up.
- Develop a deep understanding of our markets and customers, and our lead management processes and how we evolve these as we grow
- KPI definition, tracking, dashboarding
- Analysis and presentation of running campaigns, as well as suggestions for optimization
- Develop a good understanding of our support processes and how we evolve these as we grow to provide an excellent user experience
- Manage new and existing marketing/support/sales tools to improve adoption for users
- Evaluate and implement solutions for increased team efficiency
- Help set goals for each of our commercial teams (Marketing, Support, Sales) and ensure accurate forecasting
- One-off analytics projects as needed to gain insight into the business
- Partner with adjacent groups like Finance and Business Operations
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- 30 days paid vacation
- 2.5+ years commercial or marketing operations experience, preferably in high volume SaaS
- Proficient in system and marketing automation administration, reporting, dashboard creation, layout definition
- Good understanding and knowledge of support and sales processes
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Hubspot proficiency is a plus
We are looking forward to your application!