Synergy Sports is changing the future of technology in Sports. We are a global sports technology company trailblazing a path with innovative technologies to solve our customers’ needs. Our customers are professional and amateur sports teams, leagues and federations. At the core of our solutions are the automated production and aggregation of sports video and data using ground breaking A.I. and a best-in-class data analytics platform for coaching and scouting at the highest levels of sport.
Synergy’s business sits at the intersection of Sports, Media and Technology. We are building an end-to-end technology platform providing solutions to capture, analyze, produce, distribute and commercialize sports content through the power of automation. By delivering the tools to fully immerse players, coaches and fans in the game we are giving sports the power to grow and thrive. Our products and technologies are utilized by the NBA, MLB, NCAA, FIBA and major leagues all over the world.
The Synergy Sports Product Management team is responsible for all customer facing web, desktop and mobile applications used by coaches, players and media to analyze player performance through advanced data metrics and video.
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of all Product Management responsibilities for a sport specific analytics product. You will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to understand the market's problems and translate those into requirements to build a market leading product. You will work closely with the engineering team on a daily basis throughout the development lifecycle.
This position is fully remote
•Gain an understanding of customer workflows and product usage and leverage this knowledge to envision product direction.
• Define the future product state that addresses customer needs and aligns with our corporate strategies.
• Work with under the direction of Senior Management to develop development plans for assigned products, including product pricing, product positioning, value proposition, forecasting etc.
• Drive the implementation of the overall product direction, strategy, and requirements to fuel user growth and product evolutions.
• Analyze and evaluate complementary and competitive products, technologies, and solutions and maintain a product competitive advantage.
• Conduct user research to gain a deep understanding of user needs.
• Maintain a deep understanding of competitive offerings and how they impact consumer choices and preferences, and how they should influence the product.
• Work with Engineering to identify solutions and create specifications to be developed.
• Work with Engineering to define and solidify roadmap decisions that deliver quality products and prioritize appropriate trade-offs between user engagement, features, and revenue.
• Support product launch, marketing and sales efforts by acting as a product expert.
• Closely collaborate with engineering to deliver a best-in-class user experience.
• Define product success metrics and analyze product performance by driving product adoption.
• General marketing activities and strategies as requested/appropriate.
• Partner with sales teams and provide necessary support to ensure sales success.
• Develop product messaging and positioning that is differentiated and motivates purchase.
• Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Product Manager
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong knowledge of professional and collegiate sports is desired, but not required
- Previous experience in Agile development environments is desired, but not required
- Challenging problems to work on, in a thrilling environment
- Great team to work with
- Fully remote position
- Competitive compensation package