Tax Professionals with- 3-10 years recent public accounting experience in federal income tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 1041). Seeking Manager (CPA), Supervisor, Senior level accountants with CPA or CPA eligible. Work from home, No Commute or choose to work Hybrid - must be residing within the Texas Triangle (Dallas, Houston, Austin) and/or San Antonio, TX. Expect to travel to Georgetown 1X per month for administrative meetings and education. Travel expense paid by the firm.
Our client, a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting and with a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders, believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees is seeking tax professionals.
- CPA or CPA-eligible professional with 3-10 years of public accounting experience in federal income tax preparation (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 1041).
- Manager level - CPA Required. Workflow management, product quality control, client interaction, and staff development/engagement
- Supervisor level - Supervises staff on tax engagements
- Will perform tax prep, general accounting and clean-up functions of client accounts to prepare for tax returns.
- Must have payroll experience.
- Effectively manages workload to meet target deadlines, project budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference for the people around them.
- Previous client-facing responsibilities including participation in client meetings and managing routine correspondence.
- Experience within the construction industry and with tiered partnerships preferred.
- Tax review (tax senior - preferred)
- Experience with CCH software preferred.
- Heavy client relationship focus.
What you can expect from our client:
- Competitive compensation package with a full array of employee benefits to include 401k and profit sharing.
- Up to 5 weeks PTO depending on years of service
- Work-life Balance
- A supportive and enabling management team
- An awesome work environment
- The opportunity to join a successful and growth-oriented organization
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward your resume and state what you would require on a salary basis.