About EveryDay Labs
EveryDay Labs improves student outcomes through the power of behavioral science. How? We partner with school districts across the country to reduce absenteeism. By providing comparative and actionable data to schools and families, and through our advanced behavioral science and data analytics, we have regained over 1,000,000 days of student learning for K-12 students across the nation.
We are passionate about making an impact on the lives of students, families, and educators.
How Can You Help?
Have you been that ‘HR department of one' who shaped a company's growth runway to the first 50 or 100 employees? Are you able to offer both a kind ear when needed while also establishing effective processes? If yes, we would love to hear from you. Please read on.
As an HR Manager at EveryDay Labs, you will:
- Focus on the people/OD needs of a 65-person startup in EdTech, operating with a fully remote, primarily US-based workforce
- Build rapport with all staff and executives
- Be the voice of the employee and act as a liaison between employees and leaders across the company to address questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices, and regulations
- Enable HR compliance, new employee onboarding, benefit design and administration, compensation planning – with access to external support as needed
- Establish a performance development strategy for our evidence-based, collaborative culture
- Improve, create, and document HR processes
- Foster a culture that reflects our company vision, mission, and core values
What Are We Looking For?
- Five or more years' HR experience in one or more of EdTech, SaaS product, and/or startup company
- Able to describe what HR voices and information sources influence your thinking
- Collaborative and flexible; willing to teach and be taught
- Passion for mission-driven work
- Bachelor's degree
- You must be legally eligible to work in the United States (visa sponsorship is not available)
Nice to Also Have
- Sourcing and screening experience
- Relevant Master's degree
- Passion for K-12 education
- Recruiting experience
More About EveryDay Labs
Our customers are hundreds of school districts across the US, including three of the largest school districts in the country. We are committed to iterating on our products, refining our processes, and embracing and cultivating change.
To date, we have served students across more than 2,000 schools, preventing more than 1,000,000 absences, equating to over 180 million minutes of instructional time they would have otherwise missed.
EveryDay Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer – including disability/vet status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are actively seeking to build a team and workplace that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve. We especially encourage people underrepresented in the tech industry to apply, and welcome your application even if you do not meet every one of the above requirements.