Corpay One is only four years old, and though we’ve grown fast and are now financially backed by Fleetcor, a major US payments company, we remain true to our founding values.
Since day one, passion and drive has been the core tenets of our organization. Curious minds and execution experts will like the organizational maturity, love the entrepreneurial spirit, and stay for the inclusive culture.
Working here means revolutionizing how thousands of business owners, finance teams, accountants, and bookkeeping professionals across the globe handle everyday finance tasks like bill pay, expense management, and bookkeeping. We save our customers valuable time by acting as an automated layer on top of their accounting software.
About your new team
You'll be joining our expanding engineering team consisting of a mix of highly skilled Frontend, Backend, DevOps, Quality Assurance and Product team members. You’ll work closely with Product Program Managers, Customer Experience Managers and Developers.
We face challenges as a unit and pitch in whenever our help is needed. Whether we suffer defeat or rise triumphantly we offer honest feedback to keep growing professionally. While the organizational scale has changed, our agile way of working has not.
Corpay One is looking for a dedicated person to take our InfoSec at Corpay One to the next level. Having been recently acquired by FLEETCOR brings new challenges that we wish to bring to a dedicated person.
Corpay One is built primarily using Cloud Native technology, which brings a different set of challenges than traditional on-premise technology.
Your daily work tasks
- Work closely with our SRE team to build scalable secure-by-design infrastructure and IAM patterns that limit the potential blast radius of successful cyber attacks.
- Build, manage, and implement security tooling to prevent, mitigate, and remediate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations while avoiding curbing developer productivity.
- Establish, accumulate and report metrics within our security compliance programs.
- Identify and recommend potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change, or where a supplement is required to mitigate key security risks.
- Create, maintain and test data security documentation, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to improve security visibility, monitoring, hardening, and operational response in a cloud native zero trust AWS environment.
- Support the entire organization by educating control owners on compliance workflows and processes.
- Communicate and help resolve compliance issues with internal and external stakeholders and auditors.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with Cloud architecture and security on AWS, including identity management and network security components.
- Experience with hardening Linux systems.
- Experience with Zero Trust Strategies.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes Orchestration.
- Experience with Container security, including use of Aqua Security or Twistlock.
- Experience working with typical Information Security tools such as anti-virus, malware protection, DLP and vulnerability management.
- Thrive by identifying high-leverage work and doing it without explicit direction.
- Familiarity with AWS security best practices and tools such as GuardDuty and Security Hub.
- Experience with SOX, SOC2, CCPA and GDPR.
- Familiarity with Chaos Engineering principles.
About (y)our values
Our values mirror our Scandinavian heritage. We are humble, fun, hard-working, and inclusive - today our team consists of more than 15 nationalities. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to make sure that everyone feels part of Corpay One, which is why we hire personalities - not resumes.
Flexibility in the work-life balance is a given, and working at Corpay One can easily be combined with both toddlers as well as teenagers. We work to live - not the other way around. While we have physical offices we support remote work because we do not define talent geographically. Regardless of your location, you can rest assured that you’ll be a valued member of the Corpay One team.
Corpay One is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to maintain and develop our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.