We don’t just collect data we connect data.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to market research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 9 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 34 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 38 countries.
We are fast, fearless, trust each other and care about getting it right.
· Identify the accounts to prospect in partnership with sales
· Research contacts Sales want to approach (Roles, contact details etc)
· Research the needs the companies face/find the “hook” to approach them
· Send the appropriate prospecting emails by creating the relevant content Cold prospecting
· Book appointments for Sales and organize those
· Qualify inbound leads
· Enrich our CRM according to needs
· Participate in the meeting
· Processing of leads generated by local and global marketing campaigns
· Process all qualified leads generated by marketing campaigns: email follow-up with construction of suitable content
· Ability to organize work according to objectives and demonstrate autonomy
· High discipline, able to deal with push back and no from prospects
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Willing to support the other sales people
· Native German speaker
· A "Hunter" attitude to getting new business
· Interest in marketing strategies, able to dig into Market Research and why clients need it
· Work comfortably in a team of other sales professionals and market researchers
What will I get?
You will join us as a core member of our expanding new business team, working with a group of dynamic and energetic individuals in the DACH region
You will have the chance to network with many senior business leaders across a variety of industries
As a Sales Development Representative, you will help companies to make better and more informed decisions with our marketing leading data and insights
- A role within a market-leading organisation selling the best technology to a wide range of clients
- A great working environment with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues all focused on driving success
- Awesome career growth opportunities, supported by a corporate culture of enabling our best talent to really fly
- An opportunity to be part of an industry on the precipice of exponential growth
- We encourage and foster a “work hard, play hard” culture and recognise the challenges that come with new business sales, but we are a strong sales operation that is structured to make you successful in your role.