The Team: Impact lives by bringing good people together.
Doing business since 2016, Good People Digital is the reliable partner for brands who are committed to solving their most important challenges with people-centered solutions. Technology, design, and media come second to people, always.
In our work, we optimize web, software, and marketing experiences so that genuine relationships can form and flourish between brands and their people. In our workplace, we invest in the universal human pursuit for purpose and fulfillment by only taking on challenging work that fosters growth for all. Regardless of its form, we only do one type of work—impactful work that satisfies our deepest need for doing good.
We are proud to offer remote-first opportunities, with office home bases located in Nashville, Tennessee and Columbus, Ohio.
The Role: Let’s get shit done!
The Digital Producer oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They are expected to wear many hats, but you are generally responsible for maintaining a budget, scope of work, empowering production staff, and ensuring the happiness of your client. The Digital Producer has a unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, the Digital Producer is holding everything together and getting shit done!
As a part of the Client Success Team, you are central to the integrity and effectiveness of the company. With a smart, experienced, and disciplined Digital Producer, Good People Digital will be able to deliver on its service commitments to clients in an organized, efficient, and profitable manner.
- Build effective working relationships with the Sales, Marketing, and Product Teams.
- Crafting and presenting detailed project/work charter, while embracing and navigating constraints.
- Managing client stakeholders by listening and responding to their needs.
- Managing all client communication and governance meetings.
- Facilitating estimates and collaboration among the Marketing and Product Teams.
- Define, govern, and safeguard business critical methodologies management promote the accurate and effective scheduling of work.
- Communicating cause and effect scenarios to clients when scope change happens or is proposed.
- Schedule, monitor, and protect internal resources time by managing systems and tools that control resourcing and project vitals.
- Recommend strategies and solutions to improve capacity utilizations.
- Lead work through all phases of Good People Digital’s project management methodology.
- Resolve project/work blockers as they arise in partnership with other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the organization of account roadmaps populated with future work projects.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in brand experiences, web technologies, and content/media programs.
- Cross-Functional Leadership experience in team settings within and/or beyond a technology industry.
- Exceptional, empathetic, and approachable written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including structuring data and managing details.
- Mastery of core project management concepts, disciplines, and terminology.
- Mastery of project management software, including web-based software.
- Mastery of Google’s G Suite of products including Gmail, Docs, and Drive.
- Proficiency with Agile and waterfall software development philosophies and methodologies.
- Proficiency with the MAC operating system and MAC software.
- Proficiency with virtual meeting and collaboration software and tools.
- Proficiency with content management systems (CMS) and similar online systems.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing requirements and emerging opportunities.
- Ability to collaborate with co-located and remote team members and clients.
- Ability to learn and apply new systems, technologies, and workflows.
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts, strategies, methods, and tactics.
- Familiarity with new media concepts, types, channels, and forms of user engagement.
- Digital agency experience is highly preferable and encouraged.
- Competitive compensation, with annual reviews and merit increases.
- Health care plan (medical, dental & vision).
- 401(k) plan
- Three weeks paid vacation (plus another week during the December holidays).
- (Paid For) Semi-Annual company retreat.
- Company-sponsored Training and Development program
- Remote-First Opportunity with office locations in Nashville, TN and Columbus, OH