Routable is a B2B payments platform built to make bill payments and mass payouts fast and seamless. Our mission is to be the simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments. Unlike other payment platforms, Routable’s modern, easy-to-use API allows you to build a powerful payments infrastructure in minutes.
We’re a Series B startup with $46M in funding. We’re helping some of the largest marketplaces and gig economy companies, including Ticketmaster, Snackpass, and Garmentory. Hundreds of finance teams trust our decades of experience in building B2B payment solutions.
We also have amazing investors!
Our Series B was led by Sam Altman, CEO of Open AI and former president of Y Combinator, and Jack Altman, CEO of Lattice. Additional investors include Flexport as well as angel investors, including Max Mullen (Instacart), Joe Gebbia (Airbnb), Aaron Levie (Box), Marc Benioff (TIME Ventures), Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Lachy Groom (formerly of Stripe), Scott Belsky (Founder of Behance), Nick Mehta (Gainsight), Wade Foster (Zapier), and many more.
Read about our Series B here.
Our Series A was led by Addition (led by Lee Fixel). Additional investors include Y Combinator, Founders Co-op, Box Group, Liquid 2 Ventures, and even more.
Read about our Series A here.
Our environment encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and openness—one that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We'll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact. We’re a fully remote startup with our team working from a city they love across the United States and Canada.
About the Role
As Sales Manager you will report directly to the Head of Sales and join a small, but growing team to help drive revenue and hit our goals this year. This is a coaching role and a unique opportunity to help build a sales team with a well funded organization. You will help lead and grow a team of Account Executives & SDR's to expand the adoption of Routable across our larger accounts. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in establishing new customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Routable message to a wide range of customers across various industries.
- Manage Account Executives and SDRs directly in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon financial targets and performance metrics.
- Continuously coach Account Executives and SDRs on the Routable sales pitch, product knowledge and our sales process
- Identify operational inefficiencies and drive cross-functional improvement initiatives.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedures.
- Work closely with marketing, product and customer success to build tools and resources.
- Collaborating with the go-to-market team - including Marketing and Customer Success - to continuously improve MQL generation and ensure a seamless post-sales experiences for our customers
- Assist in sales enablement material creation
- 2+ years of sales management experience with a track record of building teams and scaling revenue quickly at high growth companies
- Startup experience preferred
- Proven track record of successfully scaling a Sales organization in the B2B space
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record closing business and beating sales targets as an individual contributor
You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
We are a remote first company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can work from wherever!
The Sales Manager reports directly to the Head of Sales.
Our Core Values
At Routable, we are driven by our values. Our values act as guiding principles when it comes to our work, our hiring practices, and ourselves. We talk about them every day and praise each other based on our ability to embody them.
💞 Engage with Empathy: Have empathy and a deep understanding for your peers, and our customers. This means no ego and cultivating relationships by actively listening to each other's needs.
🤝 Volunteer Assistance: Helping others is always a priority, even when it is not immediately related to the goals that we are trying to achieve. We make it a point to foster an environment of inclusiveness for our remote team.
💪 Own it: We are all company owners and we act like it. We make data driven decisions and jump at the opportunity to be accountable. Taking action when you see a problem is our default state.
🛠 Build with Purpose: We are collectively building the product and company of our dreams. We are intentional with everything we do and are always looking for ways to improve. We sweat the details.
🧬 Expect Authenticity: We do not compromise our values when it comes to our team and our customers. We champion originality. Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
To help foster amazing relationships with our coworkers, we meet up twice a year as a whole team in some pretty awesome cities! In the past we’ve met up in San Diego, Seattle, and Austin. We’d rather invest money into memorable team events rather than expensive offices. During our meet-up team time, we love to spend time learning a new skill together, and solving problems. Most recently this has taken on the form of a bread-making class and defeating an Escape Room. Yeah.. We love to compete together as a team.
Note: we have paused our meetups due to COVID-19 and will resume when it is safe for everyone to attend
🏥 Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
💲 Competitive salary
📈 Stock Options
💸 Work from Home Stipend
🚀 We're a remote team
🏝 Flexible vacation policy
Routable welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community of Routers. Routable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to administering personnel actions, including hiring, training, promoting and compensating its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.