Hello, we’re Treatwell
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. Today we are the leading beauty booking platform in Europe working with over 25,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries.
Our success to date is down to 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are not even close to being done. Today, less than 2% of hair and beauty is booked online - that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience, and to revolutionise an industry.
We are looking for a talented Data Product Manager to join our growing Data team, reporting into the Chief Product Officer.
As a strategic thinker, you will identify customer centered product development opportunities that align with our core business goals, across all our products and features. You’ll do this by working with stakeholders, analysts and engineers to conduct rigorous analysis of our user data, develop a deep and foundational understanding of our customers needs, and apply your own experience and intuition in order to enable decisions that lead to impactful products.
Our current tech stack includes Looker, Redshift, DBT, Fivetran, Snowplow, Python and SQL, running in AWS Cloud.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and stakeholders, conducting customer research to develop user personas, capabilities mappings, and journeys maps, to figure out the pain points and opportunities.
- Develop a data strategy and roadmap to help solve the biggest business challenges.
- Collaboratively work closely with stakeholders to help define ambitious strategies and roadmaps for our front facing products.
- Help our product team identify product-improvement opportunities and actionable insights that hugely impact our product strategy and roadmaps resulting in solutions of highly impactful features.
- Work with the ‘Data Platform and Analytics’ team to help evolve the analytics maturity of the data driven organisation by enabling stakeholders to accurately and speedily self serve with the data that they need to solve business problems.
- Work with the ‘Data Platform and Analytics’ team to enable data to easily, accurately, reliably, and speedily flow into our business tools.
- Create valuable reports to explain deep findings and provide possible implications within the leadership team.
- You take ownership of your responsibilities and keep things under control, even during stressful times
- Always ready to get your hands dirty and willing to go the extra mile to make the team successful.
- An overwhelming ambition to create extraordinary products. You’re obsessed with creating amazing products that customers don’t want to be without
- You’re pragmatic. Far from a perfectionist or too theoretical, you believe that in a world of tight deadlines speed is almost as important as quality in several situations
- Superior logical and analytical thinking. A quick learner, who can proactively seek new concepts on your own. You can independently solve problems and challenges that you have never seen before, with lateral thinking and creativity
- Driven by results, you overcome any difficulties until the job is done - and done flawlessly.
- A great and humble communicator. You listen and take onboard feedback, always available to improve ideas and explain concepts in an unambiguous way
- Have an analytical way of thinking and capability, with exposure from a previous role
- Strong experience as a product manager in a data focussed role
- A good SQL experience for manipulation and analysis. Experience in other data languages (Python, R) is a plus.
- Strong experience with data modelling, creating reports and data visualisations.
- Benefits platform offering childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
- Monthly Treatwell vouchers
- Enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- 25 days holiday
- A dedicated L&D budget as well as access to Leanerbly giving you control of your personal development
- Working remotely alongside a talented, friendly, entrepreneurial team with access to offices in 11 European locations.
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply. We encourage you to notify our team of your pronouns at any stage of your application.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.