Text IQ is a Top 100 AI company trusted by the world's largest enterprises including Honeywell, AstraZeneca, Intel, Boehringer Ingelheim, BASF and Cardinal Health. With a re-imagined approach to identifying, managing and mitigating risk in enterprise data, Text IQ's pioneering AI technology uncovers 90% of sensitive information at a 75% reduction in cost and time. Enterprises, law firms, and government organizations have used Text IQ's AI to identify and protect sensitive and confidential information, reduce risk, elevate their privacy programs, and create fair and inclusive workplaces. Read more about Text IQ on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, and Axios.
Recently, Text IQ joined forces with Relativity, a unicorn and leading data platform, which has more than 300,000 users in over 49 countries and serves thousands of organizations globally—primarily in legal, financial services and government sectors, including the U.S. Department of Justice and 198 of the Am Law 200. By joining hands with Relativity, we are excited to realize our shared vision of helping customers organize their data, discover the truth, and act on it.
The DevOps Intern will have the opportunity to take ownership of a project which will be used daily by internal stakeholders and is integral to our business. You'll be able to join a collaborative environment where your creative input is valued just as highly as your engineering ability. This is a paid remote internship and you will be expected to work full time for 8 months.
We are currently offering co-ops/internships for the below semester:
- Spring - available to start in January 2022
As DevOps intern, you will:
- Participate in the implementation of a data delivery layer, which separates data from compute.
- Implement multiple Lambda jobs to contextually alter project behaviour.
- Be involved in environmental security hardening
- Add analysis components to the existing build pipeline
- Participate in team triage of issues
- Provide internal customer support as needed
- Completion of at least year three (3) of undergraduate studies and one (1) co-op term, must be currently enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution and provide proof of enrollment
- Focus in Computing Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience in related fields
- Some exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with programming in one of the following: Python, Go or bash
- Experience with Unix-style command line (bash)
- Exposure to Ubuntu or similar linux distributions
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Exposure to cloud environments (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Exposure to security fundamentals
Text IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Please note, this is a fully remote role based in Canada - not located in Vancouver.