About the Role
We're looking for a talented Senior Front-End Engineer to join the Continu team full-time.
Our product is used by some of the world's leading brands and you'll be responsible for helping us expand our feature set and improve the core product across multiple devices.
You'll join our passionate, hard-working team working remotely in the USA as we work to build the future of workplace learning.
As a Front-End Engineer at Continu, you will:
- Work closely with the rest of our engineering team to build beautiful product experiences for our customers
- Enhance and extend our product feature-set
- Extend the functionality and user interface of our application
- Design and develop new services and capabilities
- Prototype ideas and solutions
- Migrate libraries and introduce new technologies
- Be a team player, helping your fellow team members in any way you can
- Work closely with other engineering team and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
- Have the drive to continuously maintain high product quality and improve processes
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills, both with other team members and customers
- Be design focused and passionate about delighting our customers
- Be passionate about the problems we are solving and constantly looking for the best ways to solve them
- 3+ Years Front-End Engineering experience
- Bachelors Degree (preferred, but not required for the right candidate)
- Proven ability to build responsive user interfaces
- Expert level experience with popular frontend frameworks
- Experience leading a team and developed effective processes for/with others
- Software engineering fundamentals - unit testing, object-oriented design, functional programming, agile development
- Experience working in continuous integration/delivery environments
Bonus Points if you have:
- Worked in a fast-paced startup environment
- Worked in a distributed team
- Contributed to open-source projects
- Proven experience building Enterprise level SaaS applications
Perks and Benefits:
In addition to our unique culture and talented team. You'll have access to the following benefits.
Get your best work done with a new Apple computer.
We offer great health benefit options for all full-time team members.
Our Salary formula is based on your level of experience and location.
You'll have access to Stock Options in our fast-growing tech company.
You'll work where you feel most creative. We're a fully remote team.
Flexible leave policy including additional days off for your birthday, work anniversary, and US Public Holidays.