At TeleClinic, we aim to be the patients' starting point for all of their healthcare needs by building the leading on-demand platform for online doctor visits.
Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry. Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
Do you want to build up a proactive, insights-driven team of business partners that consult a fast-growing organization to become a true rocketship? We are looking for a Finance Manager (f/m/d) to join us at the soonest date possible.
If you're excited about data, projects and processes; if you want to support the development of a new team and help a fast growing organization scale sustainably, you are the person we are looking for!
- Build up and maintain our controlling & financial reporting landscape
- Enable all managers with budget responsibility to benchmark actuals against planned budget and conduct performance reviews on a regular basis
- Drive the post-merger integration into the Zur Rose Group, notably consolidation, KPI harmonization and the realization of synergies
- Serve as sparring partner to our TeleClinic missions and help to unlock business insights and drive decentralized, data-based decision making
- Support or run key operating functions in the finance & legal department, where necessary
- Support our Head of Finance with the management and execution of special projects
- Ensure smooth daily operations and administration, e.g. support preparation of board meetings or monthly investor reportings
- You have an academic degree in business administration, economics or any related quant-focussed field
- You have profound knowledge in financial reporting and modeling in Google Sheets or Excel
- You solve problems number-driven, focused and target-oriented
- You possess excellent project management skills and are able to work independently
- You are eager to learn fast and take on responsibility from day one
- You are fluent in English and German
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- Competitive salary
- €1.500 personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year - up to 30 vacation days
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- We care about your health and work-life-balance, that's why we support an Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge at our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks