Rockbot Marketing Manager
At Rockbot, we have a unique opportunity to transform how brick-and-mortar businesses use technology and media to engage their customers with Music, TV, and Digital Signage. 2021 is a pivotal year for us, as we more than double our team! We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the journey at this magical time.
As a Marketing Manager you'll have a unique opportunity to communicate with Rockbot customers visually, and through compelling copy, across multiple touch points. Your attention to detail will shine through as you help develop the Rockbot brand, Social presence, and content strategy while bringing plenty of flair to Paid and Owned Media, including Rockbot.com.
This role does not require previous management experience but will offer opportunities for the right candidate to begin building management skills as the Marketing Team expands. This role can be remote, or located in Oakland or Detroit.
- Develop assets for the Sales and Support Teams to help them delight customers
- Build Lifecycle campaigns to drive Trial conversion, churn reduction, or cross-selling of products
- Collaborate with Sales and Account teams to forecast customer needs to ensure Rockbot's ability to meet growing demands as we scale
- Demonstrated ability to work with vendors and logistics companies to deliver upon customer expectations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Use your excellent writing skills, and wit, to share Rockbot's value propositions across ad campaigns
- Develop and maintain internal assets, such as competitive feature sets
- Establish submission and queue processes using project management tools (Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Jira, Trello, etc)
- Assist with RFQ, RFP and other deck creation to win new accounts
- Partner with internal stakeholders to help develop the Rockbot Events strategy
- Be creative!
- 5+ years of experience in B2B, SaaS, and/or hospitality
- Familiar with best practices for Marketing team processes and project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well versed with Social monitoring and tools
- Exceptional writing and copy editing ability
- A strong design acumen and tool familiarity (Canva, Figma, Google Slides, PPT, Invision, etc)
- Familiarity with measurement and CRM tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Domo, etc)