- Partner with startup groups to create events focused on the problems that Munchkin Labs is solving.
- Write the Munchkin Labs newsletter for investors.
- Work with the CEO to grow the company’s network by identifying community members the company should reach out to.
- Network with investors at various events/conferences to increase interest in Munchkin Labs as we move into fundraising.
- Find and speak with nano influencers in concert with our marketing team.
- Ensure that nano influencers are being compensated properly and in a timely manner.
- Gather feedback from nano influencers, and help us adapt our content to fit this feedback.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work extremely well as part of a team.
- Ability to evaluate cost of a program and compare it to the benefits for the organization.
- Excellent persuasion skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive or controversial subjects with tact, kindness, and professionalism.
- Stock Option Plan
- Wellness Resources
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- No pay - Only Equity