Whitespectre is looking for an HR Generalist to join our fast-growing team of remote people. In this role, you’ll help recruit and retain the best talent to work in a fast-moving cross-functional squad of backend and front-end engineers, product, & UI/UX designers.
Whitespectre is a product development company that creates high-performing platforms and apps, both for our long-term client partners and our own products. Founded in 2013, we partner with both large established companies and high-growth start-ups in the US and Europe. We're a close-knit team of ~70 smart and diverse architects, engineers, product managers and designers, working together remotely and growing!
- Source talent for the different projects we have in Whitespectre.
- Partner with teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Support managers in the interviewing process and allow them to reach the best final hiring decision.
- Act as the employer brand ambassador for Whitespectre; you will educate candidates about Whitespectre’s mission and values and get them excited about what we do; you need to be as passionate as we are about our story so you can convey this in conversations with candidates.
- Build and maintain a network/pipeline of potential candidates through proactive market research.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment and talent retention that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company.
- Act as point of contact for managers and employees and provide support in various HR related topics.
- Assist in onboarding and off-boarding processes.
- Provide support in the day-to-day operations of HR and projects such as training, events, appraisals etc.
- Create reports on the Recruiting impacts of our campaigns.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience.
- Create employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities.
You must have...
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential for this role.
- Graduate (with a degree in sociology, psychology, labor economics, international business or related field) with work experience in HR for more than 2 year.
- Availability to work full-time within a fast-moving team, working typically 11 am - 7 pm Central European Time
- Experience recruiting Software Engineers, Designers and Product Managers.
- A strong interest in building and/or using beautiful, well engineered software products.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience performing this kind of role
- Experience working in remote teams
- Proactive, well-organized, and result-oriented person.
- Mature personality, excellent communication, and organization skills.
- Strong task management.
What do we offer?
- Great environment: We provide a great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people.
- Career progression: We want you to grow with us and provide the opportunities, knowledge sharing and mentorship to do that.
- Work-life balance: love your work, but know that it doesn’t take over your life.
- Paid Meetups: Come meet with your colleagues in Barcelona or at a local meetup.
- 100% Remote: We've been proudly and successfully remote first for over 7 years
- Competitive rates: This is a contract position with a long-term outlook (12 months+).
You must live outside of the US. Please no recruitment agencies.
Why is it good to work with us?
Because we work on great products. Sure, we can list the latest set of technologies that we use, but that is a given. Everyone does that right? What's more interesting is how they are used - the design, the architecture, the approach to solving business problems, and helping businesses to grow.
Because we believe in constant learning and exploring - whether that’s a new skill, a new role, or a new way of seeing. And because we've found that we learn the most when we take on new challenges as a team. We’re proud that people love working with us (and still have lives outside of work). Want to know more? Check out www.whitespectre.com and we're proud of what people are saying about us on Glassdoor