Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top-visited websites in the world with a following in the millions!
This is a unique opportunity to work on some of our top-ranking websites, which include:
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link-sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fans
- Docler.com, a newly launched live streaming platform focused on niche content
Docler Holding owns several category-leading brands, learn more at DoclerHolding.com
We are looking for a strategic, analytical, and creative marketer to lead the marketing team for several properties. You will play an integral role in driving growth while directly managing members of our team to drive scale and efficiency. You straddle between player and coach, thrive on being a coach but can at a moment’s notice roll up your sleeves to dig into the underlying metrics of a particular channel.
The ideal team member will have a deep understanding of conversion funnels and tactics, with a rigorous data-driven analytical mindset for measurement, optimization, and reporting. He or she will lead by example, think creatively and analytically, and work collaboratively across the organization
With us you will...
- Develop best in class practices across multiple performance-driven channels for scaling growth with an eye towards efficiency
- Pioneer and experiment with new acquisition strategies to accelerate subscriber growth and monetization
- Take ownership of channel-specific KPIs across Search, Social, SEO, Retention strategies (via Email or Push campaigns)
What we expect from you...
- Independent and Entrepreneurial - you enjoy taking ownership of business challenges. You operate best in dynamic environments in setting your own goals and contributing value. You take the initiative to find and remove roadblocks.
- Bias for Action - the ideal candidate is comfortable making decisions when limited data is available and has a keen eye for understanding the risk profile of uncertainty.
- Detailed-oriented - you understand the importance of attention to detail in driving performance, and you can manage campaigns holistically as well as analyze campaign results at the granular level.
- Data-driven, highly quantitative, and analytical - you can find the signal in the data by sifting through the noise. You take pleasure in drawing conclusions from testing to improve the efficiency of your campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to articulate information and communicate key points to internal stakeholders
- Experience leading teams and working in a remote environment
- Candidates who reside on the East Coast would be preferred
- 10+ years of marketing experience is required, and an MBA is a plus
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!