About New Business Vertical
The New Business vertical is responsible for delivering innovative solutions, connecting people and brands, bringing value using next gen channels.
We provide full conversational solutions, using the power of all conversation channels, integrated with our AI, and providing a human handoff when necessary.
The New Business vertical has extensive experience in testing and launching new scalable solutions on the market, through conversational platforms and next generation channels.
The structure is composed of businesses involving OTT channels like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Line, KakaoTalk, and others, Telco channels like MMS, RCS, and others.
In addition to integrating solutions involving Chatlayer, S4M, Inbox, making experiences valuable for our customers and consumers.
Our team is composed of multidisciplinary specialists in the areas of customer excellence, next gen channel partnership, data & analytics, platform, solution enablers and deploy.
We have already conducted several successful business cases in Latin America, and now we want to replicate this success globally, and therefore, we are looking for daring and curious professionals, focused on the client and results to complement our team in the regions of EMEA, APAC and North America.
The Engagement lead is a key position of our team, it is who will be in charge of ensure that the proposed solution/project can be effectively delivered with clarity of scope, cost and timeline.
- Facilitate and attend client meetings;
- Conduct necessary research to establish ideal solutions for client's business;
- Offer strategic and practical solutions to client problems;
- Present findings to client in concise and clear manner, identify opportunities for improved processes;
- Build relationships with Sales leadership, including Account Executives, RVPs, and Biz Dev, to review territories and identify strategies and opportunities;
- Provide deal support on a weekly basis, by working with Account Executives, Product leaders and Sales leaders for all big and relevant deals;
- Report results in weekly forecasting meetings;
- Develop sales tools (SoW (Statement of Work), business cases, customer references) for the regions supported;
- Control the resources and timesheet, create, and manage timelines; identify risk and facilitate mitigation;
- Define and implement best practices for project delivery: including timelines, best practices, and resource management;
- Understand the local and regional differences that will be necessary to adapt our solutions/product to the market, understanding the current and future competitive product offering;
- Ensure prioritization, defend, and correctly translate the needs of your region, considering which are relevant to each location, always looking at the big picture, and capability to meet short term and long-term requirements of the regional plan;
- Track and monitor performance objectives, KPIs and customer satisfaction;
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including, Account Executives, Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Pricing Deal Desk, Marketing, Legal, Regional Leaders, Customer Success Managers, Product Management, Technical Support, and Security to address and resolve customer or sales issues;
- Excellent relationship-building skills with a proven ability to grow and nurture relationships;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Outstanding presentation skills required including the ability to adapt style based on audience and present complex ideas;
- English skills: fluent
- Strong technical background with ability to understand complex technical & business environments;
- Background in client facing IT consultancy would be advantageous;
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with enterprise customers cross functionally and varying levels of seniority up to & including C suite executives;
- Experience of building & delivering business value cases and presenting to customer;
- Ensure the deliverables are defect free and all are on time;
- Responsible for Managing: Time, Scope, Cost, Quality, Risk, Stakeholders, Communication, etc;
- Design technical solutions based on pre-existing standards and with support with architects and engineers;
- Track record and previous experience with managing cross-functional teams and projects;
- Excellent leadership and people management experience;
- Experiences on tech projects: Channels, Campaign Manager, Bots, Contact Center;
- Team player who likes to collaborate and create innovative approaches to increase levels of performance;
- High energy, outgoing, positive attitude, and ability to motivate others;
- Results-driven, tenacious, drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change;
- Self-Starter, results-oriented and hands-on professional;
- Creative and flexible mindset to planning and problem-solving, ability to lean into the details while maintaining the “big picture;”
- Demonstrate a capacity for innovation to streamline productivity and improve routine processes;
- Strength in building partnerships; working collaboratively in a matrix, proven problem-solving skills;
- Strong executive presence and experience advising, assessing risks and interfacing with senior leaders, excellent executive-level verbal, and written communication.
- Ability to influence and evangelize about new technologies;
- Must be able to make complex decisions and pursue ambitious goals with limited resources and imperfect information;
- Reduce complex problems down to their most simple core and effectively resolve them;
- Strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies;
- Well organized and share information with other leaders;
- Able to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines;
- Customer focus;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach;
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right person in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience, and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties deciding in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.