CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
Technical aspect of the JD
A candidate for this position must have had around 8-10 years of total IT experience and have spent at least 4 years working in the data science domain within a fast-paced and complex business setting, preferably working as a Data Scientist.
· Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in MORE THAN one of the following fields
o Predictive Modelling
o Bagging/ Boosting
o Deep Learning
o Information Extraction, Information Retrieval
o Probabilistic Decision Making,
o Image Processing
· Proficient in Python/R
· Experience in one (or more) of the Data Science platforms like DataBricks/ AWS Sagemaker/ Azure Machine Learning/Alteryx/SAS/SPSS etc.
· Experience leading project teams and people as well as executing independently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly matrixed environment.
· Strong practical knowledge of Machine Learning techniques like Random Forest, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Gradient Boosting, Bagging Techniques, or Genetic Algorithms, etc.
· Hand on in handling very large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
· Knowledge of RDBMS & Business Intelligence solutions preferred.
· Strong communication & collaboration skills
· Passionate Team Player with Can-do attitude
· Ability to be gracefully persuasive in discussions to get things done. Ability to drive quality.
· Ability to see big picture, think innovative and refine solutions into real world context.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.