We are iVvy, a high-growth global focused B2B enterprise SaaS company serving industries in 14 countries, we are headquartered on the Gold Coast and also have operations in the United Kingdom, South Africa and the USA.
Our SAAS platform is used by thousands of Hotels, Conference Centres, Stadiums and other specialty venues to manage their inventory, rates and availability of function space and group accommodation. The Software enables our customers to move from clunky old software or manual processes to beautiful cloud based tools that helps bring together their entire events strategy.
As a Regional Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for new sales development through identifying prospective opportunities, developing customer relationships and following core strategies for growth. You will actively engage across assigned regions and or territories to strive to successfully deliver consistent business and revenue growth inline with your individual and regional sales targets.
- Utilise your network and proactively source new opportunities to build iVvy's brand reputation and customer base across your assigned market
- Manage your sales pipeline to achieve your individual Sales Revenue targets as set for the financial year
- Deliver quality product demonstrations to potential customers, in which you identify and highlight their key pain points and how the iVvy solutions helps
- Develop regions strategic sales plans and opportunity plans for nominated key accounts and prospects, and work with management to review these.
- Establish IVvy's ability to deliver business value through reference and use case selling, and proof of concept engagements
- Establish and retain strong relationships with key vendors
- Provide regular reporting and updates for your regional leadership
- Maintain and update iVvy's CRM (HubSpot)
- Effectively define, confirm and communicate the differentiated value of iVvy to the customer at both the technical and business level
- Manage the closing process including negotiations, terms and conditions, and procurement activities
- Attend/contribute company sales meetings and customer events as required
- Perform other related functions and responsibilities as required
- Previous experience in business development/sales within a SaaS product environment
- Must have a good hospitality background and network
- Experience in selling or working with similar software (i.e PMS, Sales and Catering, CRM etc)
- Willingness to contribute to topics including product improvements, marketing campaigns and ideas, sales processes, training etc
- Motivated and passionate about the problems we solve
- Ability to work remotely/independently with the support of global teams
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “Our Team Did That” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. Salary will be determined on skills, experience but most importantly on attitude. We have a fantastic team of software developers, graphic designers, support personnel and marketers and we pride ourselves on our company culture and setting up our people for success.
Interested in joining the iVvy team? Please select the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to engaging with you.