ABOUT PAYQUAD SOLUTIONS
Payquad Solutions is Canada's most simple and easy to use resident experience and operations platform for property management companies.
Helping manage billions of dollars in Real Estate assets across thousands of buildings, Payquad has become the trusted name in the property management industry. Always at the forefront of technology, we are continuously innovating the space to improve the user experience and client satisfaction.
Our tenant and operations portals come fully loaded with essential features like maintenance management, a sophisticated communication module and more to totally revolutionize the resident experience.
Here at Payquad we are always looking for smart, innovative and talented individuals to come join our fast growing team. Are you a go-getter who thrives in a collaborative and exciting environment? Join our team to broaden your horizons and the future of your career!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Payquad is seeking an energetic and passionate Business Development Representative who is comfortable working in a disruptive, fast paced, startup. The candidate will play an integral role in facilitating the acceleration of customer adoption and revenue growth opportunities with a focus on securing new accounts. In this role you will be working with our sales team and reporting directly to our CEO David Janowski. Here at Payquad, we appreciate the process and recognize talent and potential when we see it.
Integral Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent Communication: You possess great communication skills with the ability to both gather and convey accurate and useful information, enhanced with a positive and friendly demeanour
- Experience: You have proven tech sales experience preferably SAAS
- Ambition: You have professional follow-up skills, pay acute attention to detail and possess the drive to achieve results
- Initiation: You have a self starter attitude with the ability to problem solve
- Determination & Tenacity: You can enjoy a longer hunt sales process with the prospect of a big win
- Self-Assurance: You are confident, assertive, and not easily discouraged
- Organization: You possess stellar organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize tasks for maximum efficiency
- A sense of humor and Easygoing Personality: You can enjoy the adventure by injecting good cheer and laughter into the daily workload
- Curiosity: A natural desire to learn and improve your skills, knowledge and abilities
- Education: You have earned a degree or diploma
Major Bonus Points
- Experience and/or interest in tech
- Knowledge of real estate and the property management industry
- Nurturing existing and new prospects
- Qualifying leads- researching and vetting potential
- Outsourcing and developing new partnerships
- Cold calling and emailing prospective clients
- Communicating our value to prospects in a professional, understandable and engaging manner
- Educate prospects on proptech and Payquad's offerings with clarity and confidence
- Learn from prospects real time trends, wants and needs coupled with the practical implementation to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Administering email campaigns
- A host of other tasks may be required, based on the right candidate
- Our fast-paced and changing environment with high potential for your personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Gaining access to an exciting industry with plenty of opportunities
- Professional and personalized sales training and development
- You will be supported and valued
- Free snacks and perks