Location: Must be located in Portugal - Work from Home
Type: Full time, Long term contract
Integritas Solutions has been providing sound technology solutions for our clients for over 14 years. We work with a broad base of industries, which allows us to offer expertise in many different domains, technology stacks, and integrations. We design, develop, and support a wide range of products for our clients, including mobile and web-based application design, development, solution architecture, and quality assurance, to promote scalable products that solve the business needs of our clients.
We are adding a Business Analyst to our team to work closely with our clients. We are searching for someone who has experience gathering requirements and analyzing client needs/strategy. This position involves mockup design, consulting, as well as developing an understanding of our clients strategic direction, project goals, and open issues.
The successful candidate must be able to bridge the gap between business user-functionality and system requirements. The Business Analyst will take that information to create the business requirements and present roadmap to the client, which validates the client's specifications. Throughout the project, the BA is responsible to evaluate the project effectiveness, refine requirements, and communicate with the project teams on changes.
- Up to 3+ years experience as a BA, external clients and internal teams: Designers, Developers, QA, Product, Architects, and Program Management, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required with a major in Computer Science, Business or Interactive Multimedia, or similar degree.
- Develop reports, dashboards, workflows, use cases, data flows, and process flows. Including custom reports and dashboards for leadership
- Superior listening skills required, to have meaningful conversations with clients and internal team. Understand why feedback is important and must be able to find the root cause of concern.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities within Scrum/Agile Methodology
- Must be comfortable working with and communicating with a collaborative globally distributed team, speaking English
To be considered, please upload a resume in English when you apply!