Emergency room visits and hospital stays can be uncomfortable and stressful times for families and their loved ones. DispatchHealth allows people to receive high quality and cost-effective medical care in the comfort of their homes. A rapidly scaling startup, DispatchHealth provides an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need.
Technology and data drive all aspects of our business and allow for better care delivery from patient onboarding, patient care, and post care follow-up. We’re looking to create a best-in-class technology platform that helps our patients stay in the comfort of their homes – and we’re looking for people like you to help shape and build the technology that changes the way people receive healthcare.
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
DispatchHealth is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic product designer to join our team. This is a remote position for a Colorado-based healthcare company.
Our ideal candidate employs design thinking to understand issues, uncover insights, test theories, collaborate constantly, identify patterns, gain consensus, create systems and refine solutions over time. The ideal candidate will lead the work we do on projects, and guide both internal and external partners toward the best possible outcome. This position will report to the Lead product designer.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of designers, developers, product managers, among others
- Work directly with product teams to help lead projects from conception to execution
- Guide team members on projects and mentor them on design as a discipline
- Take ownership of all work related to your projects, from research and ideation to visualization and implementation
- Create research plans, conduct research, facilitate workshops and distill findings into actionable insights that help projects move from ambiguity to clarity
- Evaluate relevant data, existing insights, technical considerations, business objectives and user needs to design innovative solutions
- Direct and participate in designing concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach
- You have at least 5-6 years of product design experience. Experience with web and mobile design is a must
- You believe in design’s ability to help individuals as well as organizations, and want to design inclusive, accessible products that improve lives while achieving business goals
- You are a clear communicator who can help establish guidelines, brainstorm concepts, explain your designs and convince others of your reasoning
- You are a perceptive designer who thinks about product design in terms of experiences, systems and flows before designing wireframes, screens and components
- You are interested in and familiar with code as a fundamental aspect of design
- You value inclusive design and accessibility
- You are a thoughtful designer and critical thinker who kindly questions the status quo and strives for improvement
- You enjoy taking the lead on projects and help mentor junior designers
*The pay range for this position in Colorado is $87,000 - $140,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This role can be located anywhere in the US.
* We are currently not able to provide sponsorship to applicants who require or will require a work permit.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family and short-term disability leave.