RightBound is looking for a Python Developer, who is creative and independent enough to take our concepts and make them a great product.
We are disrupting the way salespeople work, and we combine data science, process automation, slick UI, and a bit of psychology to do that.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- +4 years of work experience as a Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Experience working for a SaaS startup
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills