What we are looking for:
Fast Radius is seeking an experienced forward-thinking, and user-focused Brand Designer to create visually compelling designs across print and digital. This role will be focused on evolving our brand visual identity through
- Collaborate with marketing, product and other stakeholders to take briefs and requirements from initial concepts to high-fidelity responsive designs.
- Act as the user advocate across every aspect of the design process, ensuring that the customer voice is represented throughout.
- Communicate design decisions effectively based on user-research, content strategy, usability and design thinking.
- Contribute to the creation of a visual language as an extension of the brand (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, grid systems, etc.)
- Create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and fellow colleagues, acting as a design evangelist across departments.
- 3+ years of relevant professional and creative experience.
- Well-rounded portfolio that effectively communicates design process and results driven by design choices, with a clear focus on marketing websites and ecommerce.
- Experience building and/or working with scalable design systems.
- Experience working across web, mobile and native application design.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks on a long-term and short-term basis.
- Passion for building things with new technologies.
- Proficiency in design tools — Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- A strong appreciation and understanding of both web and print design.
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent practical experience
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.