Peek is the leading software platform for the tours, activities, and rentals industry (e.g., hot air balloon rides, boat rentals, ziplining, cooking classes), empowering thousands of operators to automate their businesses and grow revenue by an average of 30%. More than 8 million activities lasting over 1.4 billion hours have been booked through the Peek platform, and Peek activities have received more than one million verified 5-star reviews.
Peek has won numerous awards for innovation, including being named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Travel and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer (alongside past winners such as Google and Spotify). Forbes called Peek “North America's Next Travel Unicorn” and the company has raised over $50 million in funding from top tech investors such as Eric Schmidt and Jack Dorsey. Peek’s CEO Ruzwana Bashir has been named one of Fortune's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, Fast Company's 100 Most Creative People in Business, and was a Finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year.
Peek’s Product team plays a key role in driving innovation and developing features for Peek Pro - the B2B offering of Peek. We take pride in actively listening to our customers, working closely with internal teams, and keeping a close pulse on industry trends to deliver the most impactful product changes. The team is data-driven and uses this to prioritize and track the success of improvements. We are passionate about our customers and are proud to continually deliver features that truly make a positive impact on their business.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 120 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, Salt Lake City, New York, Seattle, Chile, Colombia, and beyond.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list!
The Product Operations Manager is a role at Peek designed to optimize the intersection between product and engineering, customer success, support, and sales. You will improve alignment and drive successful feature launches. This role is crucial to accelerate customer feedback loops, increase efficiencies, and improve feature adoption for our industry-leading product Peek Pro.
This position will report to the Director of Product Management, with extensive cross-functional interaction.
Our team is 100% remote, however, we prefer candidates in the same time zones as the greater United States (UTC-10 to UTC-4)
- Own the product go-to-market strategy, which includes but is not limited to:
- Driving top priority beta launches to capture early feedback and prioritize necessary improvements
- Ensuring user-facing teams are trained and informed on new processes required to support new products
- Partnering with Product Managers and Marketing on external communications to drive adoption of new features.
- Play the key role in post-go-to-market of collecting and quantifying feedback and data to ensure that the correct future iterations get prioritized with engineering.
- Streamline critical routines and tasks so they take less time and yield more impactful results.
- Stay hyper-focused on the data. Seamlessly translate data and insights to concrete recommendations for the product team.
- Maintain the customer feedback lifecycle - from running user research to understanding the in-app user experience, digging into partner challenges, and more. Be an active voice of the customers for the product team to help inform product direction.
- 3+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams.
- Proven record of delivering an outstanding user experience and developing a deep understanding of a complex product and its use cases.
- Talent for building empathy for user problems, and a deep curiosity about how to empower business owners to manage and grow their business on Peek.
- Experienced in digging deep into the data and user feedback, and using these insights to drive product improvements.
- Excels at cross-functional collaboration and is comfortable working with remote teams.
- Able to identify patterns and glean insights from multiple, disparate sources of information.
- Proficient in SQL or LookML
- Worked at startups and larger companies
- Experience in travel and activity space is helpful but not required
- A passion for travel!
- United Healthcare PPO or HSA options
- $50 monthly automatic payment for home office setup, such as supplies, internet, and other work related items
- 10-days of accrued PTO annually
- 2-weeks paid company holiday recharge break in December at Christmas
- 6-additional paid company holidays
- 401K matching at 50% up to 6%
- Annual "Peekiversary" gifts
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest in Peek!