Halon Entertainment is the premiere visualization and technology company, dedicated to the art of storytelling in film, games, and advertisements. We are seeking a Recruiter that is highly organized, creative, a team-player, and willing to assist our busy Recruiting team with any project that needs to be accomplished. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track artist start and end dates and keep artists informed of changes to the schedule
- Develop and maintain relationships with artists
- Inform IT and Facilities of hiring changes to ensure the artist and show have the right equipment and software
- Coordinate the preparation of meetings, screening calls, and interviews
- Support the Recruiting departments with day to day tasks and departmental projects as needed
- Minimum 2-year experience in Human Resources or Recruitment preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High levels of discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to handle Human Resource, Employee Relations and Safety issues effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proficient in Excel, Gmail, and Google sheets, docs, and forms
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with Shotgun software is a plus
Being a member of Halon Entertainment entitles you to participation in our health care plan (with employer contributions), dental and vision coverage, life insurance, vacation and sick pay, craft services (snacks, beverages, food), support of continuing education and training (Studio Arts classes, online training, industry partner events), and career growth opportunities. We are proud of our culture. We believe in treating people with respect and supporting their artistic and professional goals. In addition to working with some of the most talented people on big budget, feature films and AAA games
Halon Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Halon Entertainment participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. All documents provided for proof of work authorization must be current and unexpired. We cannot accept expired proof of identity.