Since 2009, Single Grain has been dedicated to drive persistent growth for remarkable companies. We've worked with Series A start-ups to tech giants and enterprises, such as Uber, Amazon, and Salesforce. Our expertise is in paid media, paid social, SEO, and content marketing.
We have a blog, two podcasts, and YouTube channel as a testament to our digital marketing expertise. The podcasts hosted by our CEO, Eric Siu, called Marketing Schooland Leveling Up amass over 1.5 million downloads/month. We speak at conferences as well as host our own, our blog sees over 350,000 visitors/month, and the Leveling UpYouTube channel has 55,000 subscribers and counting. It's our mission to level up every human by educating and moving the marketing industry forward.
Check out our Careers page for a video on our company culture and values by our CEO.
About the Role:
We are looking for a digital-savvy Community and Customer Success Manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness, loyalty, and enthusiasm around our multiple projects. The Community Manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
This role will be managing our communities: Marketing School, Leveling Up and Single Grain among others.
Please send your custom cover letter with the subject 'community is cool' or else your application will be disqualified.
- Ensure a 7-Star ‘Welcome Aboard’ Experience for New Members
- Develop a plan for increasing engagement and interaction within our communities.
- Create/share engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Document Best Practices and establish standardized results for Community Management
- Assist in training additional support members
You will be a great fit if:
- You have a deep passion for social media, and enjoy staying abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry
- You have an outgoing personality and enjoy talking to people
- You are self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field may be required.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Sprout Social or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- At least two years' experience managing social media platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
- Digital Marketing experience and Agency background preferred
- Detail-oriented, excellent follow through, ability to multitask, manage projects and workflow
- Work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver exceptional results
- Motivated, self-starter, independent problem-solver & resourceful
- Calm under pressure
- Highly computer-literate with practical experience utilizing project management tools
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision insurance paid by the company
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with partial match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Macbook with M1 Chip and full home office setup
- Start-up support for passion projects and side hustles
- Client and employee referral incentive programs
- Learning stipend
- UberEats Monthly stipend