Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving. We are searching for candidates to support our contract with a Department of Defense agency whose mission is to recover United States military personnel who are listed as prisoners of war or missing in action from designated past conflicts, from countries around the world. The opportunity requires Data Analytics engineering services to adequately capture, store and ensure accessibility to information to achieve the objectives necessary in performing its mission.
The Data Scientist shall provide support to adequately capture, store and ensure accessibility to information to achieve the objectives necessary in performing the mission, to provide the nation and families with the fullest possible accounting of our missing service members.
- Build and deliver complex Qlik Applications to include working with Salesforce.
- Lead small teams.
- Enhance & Maintain data quality scorecard reports and dashboards to measure and monitor data quality issues across subject areas, quality criteria, and time.
- Leverage Graph databases to provide heightened insight into relationships across missing personnel files.
- Support initiatives to enhance the integrity of the data sets available through data standardization best practices and quality control initiatives.
- Review statistical models and data processing methods and provide recommendations to the agency.
- Under general supervision, employee will be expected to exercise sound and independent judgment and consistently exercise discretion.
- A bachelor's degree and 1-5 years of relevant experience; a master's degree and 2 years of relevant experience; or 8 years of relevant professional experience in computer science or developing and managing a dashboard tool or similar database application.
- 1-5 years of government/military/commercial experience providing alternative technologies and process for better enhancing data quality while reducing cost.
- Experience with Analysis of Alternatives and Notional roadmaps.
- Experience with technical analysis, task planning and management, data integration, dashboard design, dashboard creation, and dashboard display.
- Experience working with Personnel Data (to include DNA), Health Informatics Data, Mission Related data, and spatial analysis.
- Experience using SAS, Open Source, Jupiter Notebook, Spark, Python, Qlik/BI Lead/ Tableau/ Einstein, and R required; Qlik, Documentum, and STARLIMS is an added plus.
- Experience using statistical methodologies, using Time series analysis, logistic and linear regression, and using graph databases and graph data analysis.
- Active Secret Clearance is Required
Artlin Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer