BPX is a global consulting firm helping companies navigate business transformation through innovative enterprise solutions. Leveraging our skilled, global workforce, established partnerships, deep consulting expertise, and the BPX Solution Center Network, BPX delivers global solutions that matter.
We are looking for a BI Consultant to join our Business Intelligence team. Work can be performed from our office in Katowice, Poland, or fully remote.
- Implementing Qlik Sense and QlikView Business Intelligence systems,
- Designing and implementing solution architecture,
- System configuration and testing,
- Design, build and implement new solutions,
- End user training,
- Creating post-implementation documentation.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with BI system implementation (Tableau, Power BI, SAP BO, MS BI, QlikView/Qlik Sense or other),
- 1 – 2 completed BI projects,
- Master’s degree (preferably in IT or Economics),
- Experience in databases (at least 2 years hands-on experience), knowledge of Data Warehouse design (at least academic)
- SQL experience – at least 2 years of work experience
- English B2+
- Problem-solving skills,
- Commitment and desire to learn,
- Sense of humor
- Teamworking skills
- Individual career development plan,
- Performance-based salary plan and regular performance bonus,
- Private medical health insurance, life insurance, and MultiSport card,
- Flexible working hours,
- Remote work possibility,
- Paid time off,
- Wellness program,
- Team parties and getaways,
- Company car policy.