We are looking for an experienced Senior Director of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience in B2B SaaS companies and has experience with product marketing, demand generation and branding strategies. This person has managed a variety of successful promotional projects end-to-end, including paid and other digital advertising campaigns. Our Senior Director of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee all functions of marketing. To be successful in this role, you should be eager to try new things, collaborative, analytical, and highly professional. You will also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute significantly to our company’s long-term success.
This position reports to our Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and drive MQLs/Opportunities
- Set short term and long-term goals for the team
- Design and manage the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns, A/B test, and continually determine what is working and not working
- Review corporate and product messaging and positioning
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a Director, Marketing or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- The ability to translate product features into customer value in terms that resonate with the market
- Experience with Hubspot, SFDC and other software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Anvyl is a production hub where brands manage suppliers, oversee production, and track in-depth product data from procurement to delivery of inbound goods. It saves hours a day of manual work, reduces supply chain costs, and provides actionable data on supplier activity throughout sourcing, production, and the product lifecycle.
Our vision is to be a fully digital, perfectly transparent supply chain that is as important to a brand’s success as the business model itself. We are a team that believes in cooperation, learning, quality, and putting our people and customers up front. We are a small company offering large company benefits - health, dental, and vision offerings, commuter benefits, 401k availability, work from home options, and many more office perks.