Conduktor is an Apache Kafka Desktop Client, allowing you to perform Kafka development and administration tasks with ease and efficiency. Monitor and Operate safely your clusters and your data from the same place: that’s our goal!
We have thousands of happy users all over the world, many Fortune 500 companies, and we need your help to scale up.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to help us building our new products and make our existing products better.
To be successful in this role you must have proven UI/UX skills and already worked on technical products. You must have a strong background regarding the UI design and must know how to improve the UX with methodology (and not on-the-fly).
We are all full-remote with flexible hours. You will report directly to the CTO.
- Help us define our branding across all our medias (website, newsletters, emails, products, ...)
- Work with the Product Manager to understand and improve the UX
- Define a UI Kit we can use in all our products
- Help our Marketing team by doing special website page designs
- Help our Front-end teams implementing new features by creating wireframes & mocks
- You will probably use Figma or Sketch on a daily basis
- Share recommendations for opportunities across UX, UI, the visual design direction, and visual content.
- Work iteratively on initial concepts, prototypes, and detailed designs driven by your expertise, user research and human behavior.
- Perfect communication skills, interact with everyone respectfully, empathize.
- You must have a technical background due to the nature of our products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Evaluate usability of the new features and suggest improvements
- Be autonomous: you will work solo
- Be creative, otherwise we would use Bootstrap
- You must have experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment.
- This is a long-term engagement job.
- Flexible working hours and full remote working
- An agile working environment with short decision paths and experimented teams
- Choose the devices and tools that make you work the best
- Salary $70k-$80k
- International Health Insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Participation in Employee Stock Option plan