Philanthropists want to improve the world. That's why GivingData is helping foundations improve the way they give and measure their impact.
With GivingData's dashboards, workflows, and collaboration tools, foundations can streamline complex processes and transform their work with their nonprofit partners. The result is better grants management, healthier relationships, and increased impact.
The Senior Manager, Client Success is a working team lead responsible for our client's success. Solving problems and clearly communicating to clients and your team is critical. You will be involved in every aspect of the client journey, from onboarding to product demonstration and product adoption. Ensuring your team has everything they need and building a culture of trust and transparency will help you drive success in this role.
- Strong empathy for clients and a demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships.
- Document, analyze, and track interactions identifying risk within the client journey and communicating those risks to leadership.
- Understand the value of GivingData products and services with the ability to articulate the value to clients.
- Drive client adoption through training and development of best practices to continually create incremental product value.
- Work directly with the Implementation and Business Development teams for new client onboarding.
- Develop strong client relationships to increase retention, revenue growth, and renewals.
- Understand clients' business needs and objectives, crafting appropriate initiatives to help clients achieve their desired outcomes to move through their onboarding, and ensure early health indicators efficiently.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- At least 2+ years of customer success experience, with a strong preference for technology or SaaS companies serving a B2B market; knowledge of, or a demonstrated interest in, the philanthropic sector or social impact space.
- Management experience, including demonstrated team building and leadership.
- Sense of urgency in solving problems and comfortable with a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- We are a purpose-driven company with a goal to strengthen the work of social impact organizations.
- You will benefit from the flexibility and autonomy of a fully remote work environment, regardless of your time zone.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans and optional Health Savings Account.
- 401k plan with employers match up to 4%.
GivingData is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We welcome and support people of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our company and the philanthropic community we serve. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and seek to hire qualified individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socio-economic status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.