Hello, prospective pickle! Design Pickle is currently seeking to expand our Customer Success team by adding a Manager, Customer Support, to streamline the user experience for our Design Pickle clients needing go-to support.
Reports to: Sr. Manager of Customer Success
Daily, works closely with Marketing, Finance and Sales teams
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We're a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don't stress if pickles aren't your thing. It's not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something, though, because our employees' uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every day.
Specific to your role, we're looking for individuals who have...
- 5+ years in product support or customer success role in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven experience establishing support tiers to drive long-term scaling of the support function and continued career progression for the team.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and work calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Ability to logically approach troubleshooting, including good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Startup experience is a significant plus.
Bonus Pickle Points
- Experience with ticket/logging tools, e.g., HubSpot, Zendesk, Jira, Trello.
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you're walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what's expected:
- Manage and grow a global team of Customer Support Specialists.
- Deliver a customer-centered philosophy across the global team that strives to meet and exceed our support outcomes
- Establish customer support best practices and implement support processes to drive consistency across the team and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage the team's activities through ongoing oversight of the support queue to ensure that tickets are followed up on, kept up to date, and properly closed to ensure adherence.
- Assist the team with issue resolution and act as a point of escalation when needed.
- Manage Design Pickle's Help Center to include new documentation creation and maintenance of existing help content.
- Identify recurring issues, perform root cause analysis, and provide suggestions to the Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams to drive a decrease in support tickets.
- Define individual and team performance and operational metrics, establish a system for tracking, create cadence for review with the Support team and management.
- Maintain regularly scheduled 1:1 meetings with Support team members.
- Provide coaching and development feedback to team members.
- Screen, interview and hire Product Support Specialists.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires.
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We offer Bronze, Silver, and Gold major medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Employee Navigator.
Dental and vision insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
World-class creative Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our creative company hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! ….yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life changing massage chair: We change lives through creativity...and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Stock option potential: We give our tenured staff a stake in what we're building here.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019 & 2020, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.