- Experience working on system apps or OEM companies;
- Validate scheduled client data changes, document, and report changes from client data sources, ensure correct changes are reflected;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Document failed issues, report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Testing new model data in multiple QA and live environments by comparing output in client products against the user story;
- Data testing using Headless Application for Data Analytics Project;
- Tests must be completed within deadlines as determined by the client;
- Discrepancies in displayed content and client source information is identified and reported prior to public release;
- Work in conjunction with BI and Data Engineers to ensure high quality Data Deliverable;
- Strong Knowledge in Android Mobile testing;
- Strong understanding of Different Android API;
- A telecommunication testing background is a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge in Core Java;
- Experience in different Java technologies (hamcrest, gson, slf4j, lombok, jackson);
- Good Knowledge in Page object Model;
- Experience in Appium Automation tool;
- Expertise in different Android ADB commands for automation;
- Strong Experience in Rest services Automation(Rest Assured or HTTP Client) and understanding of JSON file.
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience;
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs;
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management);
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment;
- Commercial projects from the domain;
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment;
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities;
Private medical care and life insurance. You will become eligible for each of these benefits on the first day of the month, following hire. These details will be discussed with you during your onboarding.
- Competitive salary package;
- Permanent employment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs;
- Work from home flexibility.
The company is a global software services company, delivering enabling technologies that transform business outcomes. The company offers strategic technology consulting, solution delivery, and custom software engineering that drives success for multinational companies.
Based in the UK, with offices across Europe and the USA, their highly-skilled teams serve customers working on every continent, every day.
Size: 1001-5000 employees.