We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate team inspired and eager to take on the world's most difficult and gritty content challenges. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
Storyblok is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our fully remote team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Help customers to get started with their projects
- Help our community to troubleshoot problems and answer questions
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality and timeliness of responses
- Strong experience in product support or related experience in a customer facing role
- Have sufficient technical knowledge to solve complex problems or gather information to escalate to level 3 support
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Real passion for solving customer issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with headless CMS
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.