TALENT SOURCERAt Acceleration Partners
Selected US States
We are in search of a qualified and resourceful Talent Sourcing Specialist to support our Talent Acquisition Team as we ramp up our hiring efforts to support our client demands. This position will be primarily responsible for identifying and recruiting candidates with specific and specialized skills to fill current and future vacancies. In the talent sourcer role, you are expected to find, evaluate, and screen potential candidates to fill vacant positions in the company. A key element if this position is the ability to attract highly-competitive and best-fit candidates for the job with a majority of the time being spent on LinkedIn finding and recruiting passive talent. Success in this role will be determined by providing an increased number of qualified candidates and retention rates
- Source passive talent from social tools such as LinkedIn or other creative sources
- Communicate with potential candidates & the internal recruiting team via electronic communication
- Manages candidate interview schedule with HR
- Utilize ATS database to uncover potential candidates from past openings
- Maintains social media and professional networks to interact with potential candidates
- Maintains database for current and future hires
You are great for this role if you:
- Have a strong internal motivation to get the job done and with a high bar for excellence
- Love the hunt and finding a needle in a haystack
- Enjoy a good Boolean search in a large database and trying to making it better, this type of task makes time pass without noticing
- Enjoy thinking strategically and bringing creative solutions to problems
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Have excellent written communication skills and have a consistent attention to detail
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy bringing order to chaos – you value speed and quality
- Can adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing situations
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a sourcer, recruitment agent, or related HR or Talent Acquisition role
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Knowledge in MS Office and database systems such as ATS programs and Greenhouse
- Understanding of Boolean searches
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on written communication
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred, but not required.
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world. Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub.
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, “What motivates you to come to work every day?” Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
The Talent Sourcer position is a work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners. This structure is central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm. While candidates living in the Greater Boston or Greater Philadelphia Area are preferred, all candidates will be considered who reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, or Los Angeles.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team